SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Brighton up with Reiki is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.https://brighton-up-with-reiki.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
GDPR and PRIVACY
GDPR in effect as of Friday, May 25th - The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation that protects European citizens with a unifying set of privacy laws for all EU member states. Made effective on May 25th 2018, GDPR will not only mean architectural changes to how businesses Brighton up with Reiki treat your data but also implements a slew of processes and ongoing audits to instil constant vigilance as custodians of user data.
Collection and Use of Information
Brighton up with Reikicomplies with all applicable data protection laws, and will not use your personal data for purposes other than those listed below.
If you need to make specific GDPR enquiries, please get in touch at email@example.com
A customer or subscriber has the right to request and have their data erased forever from all our systems, if you would like this, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details and/or billing address, email address, recipient address, delivery dates and time, gift card message, special instructions for courier, company name and contact (mobile) phone numbers. Brighton up with Reiki does not keep records of customer credit card details.
Brighton up with Reiki, only collects information that is required to successfully provide you with the service.
Why we collect this data
To respond to individual and company requests;
To manage our relationship with you, evaluate our business performance and build our customer database;
To provide you with relevant information about our products, services, events or activities;
To process transactions;
To enable you to participate in promotions, competitions, surveys and/or enable you to subscribe to mailing lists/newsletters and interact or follow our social media pages, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram;
To ask for your feedback and to address any requests you may regarding our services;
To conduct research, compile or analyse statistics relevant to the operations of our business;
To maintain a customer database or similar record;
For direct marketing purposes;
To manage and optimize our Website. This helps us run our Website more efficiently and give you a better experience online.
When we collect your data
- When you successfully or non-successfully completed the webform;
- When you contact us over the phone or email;
- When Brighton up with Reiki provides you with it's services via telephone, our website or email;
- When Brighton up with Reiki provides you with assistance or support for our services;
- When or if you participate in our functions, events, activities or social media pages;
- When you request that Brighton up with Reiki provides you with information concerning our products or services; and
- You complete any webforms requesting information from you, complete any survey or provide feedback to us concerning our products or services.
- Where practicable Brighton up with Reiki will only collect information from you personally.
Disclosure of Information
- Brighton up with Reiki may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- Brighton up with Reiki will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorization.
- Under no circumstances will Brighton up with Reiki sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Brighton up with Reiki will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- Brighton up with Reiki websites utilize cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies. View more info below in relation to cookies.
- Customers have the right to have their information permanently deleted from our systems. In order to do this, customers will need to email: email@example.com
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with UK law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
Information from your system
We also collect information from your computer automatically when you browse our Website. This information may include:
- the date and time of your visit;
- your domain;
- operating system;
- the server your computer is using to access our Website;
- search terms you have entered to find our Website or enter on our Website;
- pages and links you have accessed both on our Website and on other websites;
- the pages of our Website you access; and
- your IP Address.
Please note that it may be possible for us to identify you from information collected automatically from your visit(s) to our Website. If you have registered an account with us, we will able to identify you through your username and password when you log into our website or any applications. Further, if you access our Website via links in an email we have sent you, we will be able to identify you.
We may use statistical analysis software tools such as Google Analytics and software known as cookies which transmit data to third-party servers located overseas including in the United States of America. To our knowledge, Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP Address with any other data held by Google.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below: (a) we use Cookie Consent to help us comply with the EU regulations regarding usage of website cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Third party cookies
- Our website also uses third-party cookies from the following websites and services: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, meetup.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Broswer - Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Cookies
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please click here.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.